Scheduling & Payment Info
Instruction on how to cancel a lesson, schedule a makeup, add extra lessons and update your card info.
You can use this page to cancel upcoming lessons and schedule makeups by following the steps below. Because the system we are using does not have a “family” feature, each student has a different account for his/her schedule and the parent/guardian has a separate account for the credit card and payments information. In the parent/guardian account you can see all the purchases you have made.
Please see the bottom of the page for some highlights of our Policies and a link to the School’s Policies page.
Adding Extra Lessons
Updating Payment Information
Tuition reserves a student’s lesson time each week.
- Monthly tuition is due the first of the month and will be based on the number of weeks in that particular month; either four or five.
- No makeups are given for group lessons. For private lessons, make-ups are available only if the lesson was canceled at least 24h in advance and the make-up is scheduled in the same calendar month as the original lesson.
- In cases where an instructor cannot attend, a substitute instructor will teach the lesson. No prior notice will be given to the students.
- We recommend that any permanent changes to the schedule be completed in person.
- To withdraw from lessons, notice must be submitted in writing, by email, to Music Vault Academy, and NOT to the teacher, before the 15th of the month. Any student giving notice after the 15th will be responsible for the next month’s fees in full.